Our Vision and Aims
Our School is a happy dynamic community where every child is inspired through discovery and learning, to reach their full potential, in preparation for a successful future.
Parkgate Juniors is special because we all have something amazing to contribute to the Parkgate family.
- We learn together
- We help each other
- We respect each other
- We try hard every day to become the best we can be.
Our School Motto
Not for self, but for all.
We aim to:-
- Discover each child's potential for learning and develop his/her abilities and talents to the full.
- Ensure equal access for all children through the implementation of the National Curriculum.
- Ensure the progress and development of the whole child through the acquisition of skills knowledge and understanding.
- Create a safe happy and stimulating environment conducive to learning and working.
- Develop each child as an independent, self confident, self-disciplined and motivated individual.
- Promote spiritual, moral and social awareness to enable children to live and work in a multicultural society.
- Fully develop creative potential.
- Promote positive and caring relationships and attitudes between all stakeholders.
- Ensure that the staff has access to continuing professional development.