1. Watch the short video of Lauren Child, talking about writing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKn2YkSuhDM
2. Look at the Lauren Child Notes (see below). Correct these quotes from the interview, so that they are properly punctuated.
3. Refer to the PowerPoint and yesterday’s work for dialogue rules.
4. Add a reporting clause to say who is speaking. Think about how Lauren Child is talking. Try to think of synonyms for said (e.g. reminded, stressed or urged), that would show the way Lauren Child answered more vividly.
5. Write your answers in your Home-learning book, or send them to Miss Mason or Miss Williams by email. Feel free to take a photo and send us that! Thank you!